Thursday Thirteen: 13 things I’m grateful for
It’s Thanksgiving, this Monday so this week, I’m going to list the 13 things in my life that I’m grateful for…
1. Family. When all things matter the most, they are always there for me, whether it’s driving half a day to help me move, or helping me out when money gets tight, they are always supporting me and showing me their love.
4. Pets because life just wouldn’t be the same without them.
<– Belle Hedgie –>
5. My health, as well as my family and friends’.
6. A good job at McGraw-Hill for the next 2.5 months at least. I’m on contract and I’m done at the end of Dec, but there’s a good chance I will stay on and fill in for someone’s maternity. So… fingers crossed.
7. A good apartment. Nice. Rent’s fair. But more than anything, it’s a roof over my head keeping me dry and warm. And safe.
8. Education. I was able to get a good education. I don’t know what I’d do without it, and yet, there are others out there who go without.
10. Imagination. Without it , it’d be one boring world. Without creativity, I wouldn’t be able to write or get lost in a book… or a movie. This is the same with dreams.
11. Love. Love for my family and friends. Although I’ve only really experienced love toward another in a different sense, and it turned out badly, I still am grateful for being able to feel it and all the other emotions that come with it.
12. Our freedom and with that, the thanks to all those men and women who have fought for that freedom to give us.
13. And last but not least… life, because it’s so easy to take for granted at times.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING and happy writing!